- At the time we take your order, it is necessary that we take some information from you, including your name, address, email and card details. These details are all needed for the processing and completion of your order.
- This information is only used to process your order and keep you informed of its progress and, if you choose, to keep you informed of exciting updates from Luxton Living.
- Your personal information is confidential and will be protected and not released to any businesses unaffiliated with Luxton Living.
- Upon placing an online order with Luxton Living you are making an offer to purchase an item from us and are declaring that the information you provide is correct and your own.
- Placing an online order does not indicate that a contract has been formed between Luxton Living and the purchaser. By completing your details and entering your card details you are making an offer to purchase. A contract is formed once Luxton Living accepts this offer.
- Ability to purchase our products is subject to availability. Our site will strive to automatically set out of stock items as unavailable to purchase; in the event that this is not updated and a product is selected, we will inform you of the error as soon as possible and cancel the order or place it on hold to be fulfilled as soon as we can.
- After placing your order you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your order. Please check this carefully and if any details are incorrect, please inform us as soon as possible.
- You will receive another email communication when your item is dispatched and on its way to you.
- Shortly before dispatch you will be charged for your item through the payment method you have provided. Should this payment decline your order will not be shipped and you will be informed via email and your order cancelled.
- We strive to ensure all details of products, their measurements and components are correct at the time of uploading to the site. Any information on this site is as accurate as possible although we make no guarantees as to its accuracy.
- We take care to make any changes should the product details alter, however due to slight delays in this process, the product descriptions may not exactly match the products at the precise time you place your order.
- Due to your screen’s colour settings and the limitations of colour reproduction, the shades of products you see on your screen may vary slightly from the actual product. We take care to ensure the depictions are as accurate as possible for every item.
- All sizes and measurements are approximate and there may be some slight variation caused by the manufacturing process, although we attempt to ensure these are as correct as possible.
- The speed of delivery will depend on the dispatch option you choose at check out.
- We are currently unable to deliver to addresses based outside of the UK and will be unable to accept any orders to other countries.
- We pride ourselves on our speedy service and always attempt to complete and dispatch your order as soon as possible.
- If you purchase an item that is temporarily out of stock and our online system is not yet reflecting this, we will contact you about the error as soon as possible and either cancel your delivery or put it on hold until the item is available again.
- Delivery address cannot be changed once the order has been placed.
- We use Royal Mail to deliver our items, and so delivery slots are not available and delivery times cannot be guaranteed as they may be influenced by factors outside of our control once the order has left our warehouse.
- A VAT receipt will be sent along with your order for your reference. This will be needed in the event of you wishing to return an item.
- At the time of placing your order you will be asked to supply card details to charge for your order. We will charge this shortly before your item is dispatched.
- We accept payments from credit or debit cards registered to a UK address and accept major credit cards including Visa Credit, Visa Debit and Mastercard.
- We ask for a billing address and other details relating to your card to verify your information and protect you from fraudulent transactions. This information is used for no other purpose than checking the legitimacy of the purchase.
- We do not accept payment by cash or cheque.
- If your card is declined or your card issuer does not authorise the payment, we will be unable to fulfil your order.
- The prices on our site are subject to fluctuation and may change over time.
- The prices on our website reflect the most recent price for your chosen item and is the price you will be charged.
- All product prices are in Pounds Sterling and include VAT.
- The delivery charge is extra and is dependent on the delivery type you select at checkout. The additional cost will also be indicated at the time of checkout.
- If any items are on a multibuy offer, the saving will be averaged over all qualifying items.
- When selecting a multibuy offer, the items selected must be purchased in the same order at the same time. Returning one of these items later will cause you to forfeit the discount.
- If you have placed an order you would like to cancel, please contact our customer service team who will attempt to fulfil your request.
- If your order has already been dispatched cancellation will not be possible and you will need to follow the returns process.
- If dispatch is imminent, cancellation may not be possible and, again, the return process will need to be followed instead.
- Should any item you purchase not meet your expectations, or has been damaged, you can return it within 28 days with a valid receipt in its original packaging.
- If you would like to return an item, please contact the customer service team who will advise you on how to do this.
- Upon receiving your return we will verify its condition and either issue an replacement item or a refund to your payment card depending on availability and your preference.
- If your card is refunded, the funds should be back in your account within 7-10 working days depending on your card issuer.
- If items are being returned for reasons other than them being faulty, they should be in new or unused condition in order to warrant a full refund.
- All information, images and text on this website is the property of Luxton Living and may not be used without permission.
- Luxton Living reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- If you have any complaints or would like to make an enquiry or comment, you can contact Luxton Living’s customer service department via the information on the website.
- We respond to all complaints and aim to do so in a timely manner.
- Any telephone calls to Luxton Living may be recorded to help improve our services and for training purposes.